Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi: Counseling and Training Clinic
They offer a number of free services including individual, couple, family, and group counseling. Please visit their website or contact them for more information.
Hours & Directions
All sessions take place at the Counseling and Training Clinic on the Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi campus.
The clinic is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 11 am - 7 pm. Offices are closed during university holidays. For emergencies or after hours, dial 911.
TAMUCC Natural Resources Center
6300 Ocean Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
Take Ocean Drive to Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. Turn right at the first university traffic light. Turn right at the stop sign and right toward the Natural Resources Center parking lot. The 2700 suite is on the second floor.
· Families in need of emotional support
· Single parents who feel overwhelmed
· Grandparents raising grandchildren
· Families struggling with a child’s difficult behavior
· Parents who are at the end of their rope and not sure where to turn
430 S. Carancahua St.
Corpus Christi, Texas 78401